Monday, June 21, 2010

Sopa Maasai

Words cannot come even close to describing my experience this week with the Maasai tribe. I am sitting at an internet cafe and only have a couple of minutes to write so for now I shall let my pictures tell it all.. I leave for Western Kenya (Bungoma) tomorrow and then off to Uganda after that to raft the mighty Nile. My trip has been so life altering so far and I cannot wait to share what the Lord is doing through these people. Bye for now and God Bless.

Jonathan























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jonathan...I saw your parents yesterday at church...we were there visiting my dad for father's day...they are SO proud of you! I love your pics....especially the guy with the siggies shirt on!!!! I know that God is working through you to do great things....
I'm praying for you!
Chan's mom

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are having an awesome trip. Your photography is beautiful. We had the honor of hosting African warriors at our arena last summer. It was part of a documentary of them learning things in the USA. Team roping was just one of their learning experiences here in the states. :)

Our family and the rest of the group of 35 just returned from our mission trip to Ecuador on Friday. Ecuador was beautiful and what a great experience we had to be the "hands and feet" of Jesus.
Praying for you on your travels into other areas. Be safe!
Karen

Post a Comment