So today is the last official day of camp. It has been such an amazing session and I am going to be really sad to see these kids leave. 6 out of the 8 guys I have in my cabin are from Indian practicing families. Sharing the amazing words of Jesus Christ has been such an eye opening experience for them. God has used me in ways I would of never expected. To see their eyes light up to a simple story like David and Goliath has been so encouraging to me. I was a bit confused on how to go about sharing the word to a group of kids that have grown up practicing such a loyal religion. I prayed and asked for guidance and God has spoken through me this week. The stories and backgrounds of these kids are remarkable and I can't wait to share the good news with you all. I do not have much time this morning to write and explain everything, but tomorrow I am going to get back on and explain the crazy roller coaster these past 3 weeks have been. I love you all and miss you incredibly. God Bless
Jonathan
"You miss 100% of the shots you never take"

0 comments:
Post a Comment