This summer I have been blessed to get the opportunity to travel into the mission field located in Kenya Africa. It is crazy to see how the Lord is already working through me while still in the states, and I cannot wait to see what His plans are for me when I get there. I want to thank all of my family and friends who have not only supported me financially, but have encouraged me through your prayers. I am going to try and update this blog as much possible so that you can see how God's greater plan in being achieved. I ask that you keep my team and I in your prayers for the next 11 weeks as we touch as many lives as possible. If you would like to contact me at all this summer, the camp I will be working at has an email (campstaff@brackenhurstministries.org) that they will print out everyday and give to the staff. All they ask is that you put my name on the subject line. I am really excited about this trip and cannot wait to take you along this crazy journey with me. God Bless : )
0 comments:
Post a Comment